2015-2016 Pupil Premium Allocation: £87,120
The targeted and strategic use of Pupil Premium funding aims to raise the attainment of our most vulnerable pupils and continue to narrow the gap between the highest and lowest achieving pupils by investment in both academic and pastoral initiatives. This academic year, our school budget allocation of £87,120 has been utilised to:
- Employ additional Early Years support staff to support speech and language interventions.
- Reduce KS2 class sizes by funding an additional teacher for Year 5 to establish single age classes throughout the school.
- Funding of a Y6 Booster Teacher 0.1 to target vulnerable pupils and help close the gap in preparation for 2016 SATs.
- Provision of high quality and high impact CPD and training on outdoor education to develop English and Maths in the school grounds, phonics and spelling, raising attainment in writing with the focus on the use of quality texts, developing arithmetic and reasoning skills in mathematics. In addition,comprehensive SEN training is planned on Speech and Language, Developing a Sensory Classroom, Occupational Therapy and Therapeutic Story writing.
- Funding counselling and purchase of specialist services and training including Relax Kids and Story Links.
- Establish wrap around care facility and a wide range of after school extra-curricular provision.
- Funding of an additional PE Apprentice/support staff to support pupils in PE as well as in the classroom 0.5
- Enhanced curriculum enrichment opportunities provided to support the engagement, understanding and learning of all learners to include subsidised educational visits.
Expenditure Report 2015-2016
You can view or download our report by clicking the link below:
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.